The book (published by Packt) will be available in early 2016. Thanks Peter. I'm honoured that you've asked me.
At the moment the content is as follows (although the detail is subject to change).
- The Troubleshooting Toolkit
- Configuration Manager Log Files
- Troubleshooting Configuration Manager Clients
- Troubleshooting Hierarchies and site servers
- Troubleshooting Management Points and Distribution Points
- Troubleshooting other Configuration Manager roles
- Troubleshooting Common tasks
- Disaster Recovery
- Avoiding Trouble
The book can be pre-ordered on Amazon or directly from Packt Publishing.
We hope that it is useful for you.